16 October 2005

Sleep overdose

Is it possible que j'ai trop dormi ce weekend? Il n'est que 23h30 dimanche soir et I am already tired. For someone who regularly goes to bed at 1am, ça me semble bizarre. Saturday morning I woke up at 11am and Sunday morning at 13h. Apparently Kosmo has no problems sleeping as much as he does.

G and I bought some furniture today at the Puces. A 1950s (?) chair and a Chinese cabinet. More stuff to make our apartment in Paris feel all the much larger.

I just found out that the NYT has made (most of) their op-eds available only at the low price of $7.95 per month or $49.95 per year for those who do not subscribe to the NYT or the IHT. The IHT is special though - you have to receive it at least 3 days per week! I wonder how they came up with that figure. I am lucky that my parents receive the IHT. What would I do every week without Paul, Maureen or David?

No comments: