09 December 2005

cynicism

maybe this is how a good blog works (or at least gets read more often)...
i (along with many others) receive an email from a friend:

If you're receiving this e-mail it's because I miss you deeply. That or I need a favor, right?

Okay, you got me. My friend Dave and I just started a blog and we need lots of visitors and feedback. We'd love it if you visited: theapollocreed.blogspot.com

Let us know what you think of the site. Give us story ideas and tell us if you'd like to contribute. We're looking for more writers!!!

1 comment:

David said...

It's certainly the way a blog gets a lot of hits the first time thru. I'm not sure about the combination of sports and politics, but then again, I read autoblog in addition to 37 news sites, so the combo probably works for some people....