12 September 2005

Bébé attacks: 1-0

See - this is why I should not have told anyone that I have a blog. I like my friend Bebemoche, but this is not fair. Actually, to make matters worse, I hadn't even realised that I had to do this until Graham mentioned it. I read Bebemoche's post, but was thinking that Tex was someone else. That'll warn you against using a pseudonym.

("This" by the way if you are too lazy to read the hyperlink is listing the last 10 things I listened to. )

So pathetically, I have to get Graham to help me out because I can't be bothered to do it myself. I don't usually put music on myself - he does it. Dunno why, but I am lazy. I am a big fan of the shuffle function on the I-pod.

1) Cambodian cassette archives (actually a cd) - over dinner - thankfully, we turned it off to watch the brilliant movie I had rented (All or Nothing by Mike Leigh)
2) The Decemberists (Picaresque) - great for running, not that I actually went running recently
3) The Shins
4) Sufjan Stevens - this guy trying to make 50 albums (one for each US state - no La. in the works)
5) TV on the radio
6) The double - Rob from catsup plate sent this to Graham.
7) The Cure - 2.5 hours live at la route du rock 2005 (not an album... sue me)
8) !!!
9) The National - also at la route du rock
10) Bloc Party

Ooof! Passing it right along to my former colleague david. (let's see if he is reading this...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, crud! Now I have to figure out what songs I've heard recently!

Frenchie Tex said...

Sorry David! I don't know many real people with blogs... How's life in the US treating you?